"This is a closed listserv. This listserv is provided only for authorized use. The e-mails sent via this listserv may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including ensuring their use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. Monitoring includes, but is not limited to, active attacks by authorized entities to test or verify the security of this system. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes. All information including personal information, placed on or sent over this system may be monitored. Use of this listserv, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring."
RULES & GUIDELINES OF THE LIST:
The moderator of the association list will approve all members of the list. Anyone attempting to sign on who is not a current Regular member of the Arizona Association of Crime Analysts (AACA) and a member of a law enforcement agency will not be permitted to sign up for the list. A law enforcement agency email address is required to join the AZTAN members-only list; no personal email addresses will be accepted. This is done in part due to the sensitive information that is or may be exchanged on the list.
- The AACA Board may use the AZTAN list to communicate any law enforcement sensitive trainings to the Regular members, or to solicit responses to polls and/or surveys.
- Only posts and exchanges by Regular members which pertain or relate to crime analysis information will be allowed on the list (tactical information, subject searches, etc.).
- No personal posts will be allowed.
- If a request for information is made and the responses are requested off list, please summarize the information obtained and post it back to the list.
- As members leave the AACA, they will be removed from the list.
- Only general information that will not hinder an investigation will be posted to the list. If specific information has to be shared between analysts, they should contact each other off list. Unless otherwise noted by the posting party, do not forward or disseminate another person's/agency's bulletins or sensitive information without their permission.
- The moderator of the list will be the hosting agency (currently Phoenix PD).
- This document serves only as a guide and may be modified later at the discretion of the AACA board.
Listserv membership is restricted to Regular AACA members only. Click here for information about how to join. Once your membership application is approved, you will be automatically subscribed to the listserv.
If you are a current AACA Regular Member, you may click in the link below to change your subscription options:
****AZTAN MEMBERS ONLY LISTSERV****
To post a message to the listserv, create a new email message and type in email@example.com in the address line.