- This event has passed.
AACA Quarterly Meeting and Training
February 26 @ 8:45 am - 12:00 pmFree
AACA Quarterly Meeting and TrainingThis training will include presentations on ASU research in criminology, NIBRS transition, local agency volunteer/internship programs, a Lumen demonstration and a case study from the Maricopa County Attorney's Office. This meeting will be open to students in ASU's Criminal Justice program. ASU presentations include:
- Bridging the Gap: Partnerships between Academics & Analysts
- Arizona Intimate Partner Homicide Study
- Problem Oriented Policing and Crime Analysis
- Substance Use Among Arizona Youth
- ASU lots: University Center II (enter from Filmore) is closest but has a fairly small capacity limit. McKinley and Health North are both within walking distance. For details see https://cfo.asu.edu/daily-and-hourly.
- There is a metered lot right across the street on Filmore, between Central Ave and 1st St (enter from Filmore). Estimated $8 for 4 hours.
- There are multiple garages and meters in downtown Phoenix. See https://dtphx.org/map/ (click “Category” over the map, then select “Parking”). UCENT building is right at Central and Polk (about the position of the point AP/words “Downtown Phoenix” on the map).