- This event has passed.
Statement Profiling: Detecting Deception & Content (Mesa)
July 30 @ 8:30 am - August 1 @ 5:00 pm$350
Statement Profiling: Detecting Deception & Content
with introduction to the Pyscho-linguistic profile
This course will give you the tools to get to the truth quicker. You will be able to laser focus your investigations, and come to a quicker case resolve. You will recognize information in the words people use, that you have previously been missing!
This course is also the foundation for a successful Analytical Interview; removing the guess work from the interview and recognizing if and how deception is present. Using the subject’s own words, you will be able to laser focus your interview questions, obtain more information, and more confessions.
Most deceptive statements contain a high percentage of truth. This course teaches you to recognize truth from deception in verbal or written statements.
Learn the psychological and linguistic principles behind the subject’s chosen words.
- Is the language based on experiential memory?
- Is the subject committed & psychologically in the statement?
Learn the difference between Reliable and Un-reliable denials.
- Determine what occurred and when it occurred.
- Recognize where missing information lies within the statement.
- Identify where to focus questions during the interview.
- Identify information the subject has unknowingly revealed.
- Understand the nature of the relationship to others in the statement.
- Recognize major personality traits revealed in the subject’s words.
Students will be taught how to obtain a "pure," uncontaminated statement.
When: July 30-August 1, 2019
8:30 am to 5 pm
Where: Mesa PD Training Facility
3260 N 40th St
Mesa, AZ 85215
For more information, click here.
Register online at www.Truth2Lies.com.