Welcome to the Arizona Association of Crime Analysts!
Formed more than 20 years ago, the AACA has grown from an informal group of 12 members to membership today surpassing 150 members. The AACA continues to serve as a phenomenal networking experience for law enforcement analysts, research specialists, planners, tactical and strategic crime analysts. Talent within the association has grown and the demand for skilled, knowledgeable crime analysts in all parts of law enforcement and criminal justice has increased. Decision makers rely on crime analysis more and more every day and as the public's ability to demand more information regarding crime and criminals increases, so too will the recognition that a well-trained crime analyst is a necessity for every community. Today the AACA is a large, organized group of analysts and officers from all over the state who engage in crime analysis information sharing; establishment of crime analysis standards and goals; and provide instruction on crime analysis theory and practice. The AACA meets regularly and has an active listserv.
The Arizona Association of Crime Analysts (AACA) is a non-profit organization of law enforcement personnel and those who work in crime analysis. Crime Analysis is the identification, analysis and reporting of methods, patterns and trends in criminal activity. Activities of the Association include: crime analysis information sharing, establishing crime analysis standards and goals, and providing instruction on crime analysis theory and practice throughout Arizona.
- President: Stacey Castillo - Goodyear Police Department
- Vice President: Sean Rambaran - Pima County Attorney's Office
- Secretary: Erin Wickersham - Maricopa County Attorney's Office
- Treasurer: Vacant
- Webmaster: Jennifer Loper - Peoria Police Department
- Member-At-Large: Carlena Orosco - Tempe Police Department
- Member-At-Large: Natalie McKenzie - Maricopa County Attorney's Office
- July 29 - AACA Zoom Social: Wikipedia Race
- September 17 - Quarterly Meeting - Peoria PD
- December 10 - Quarterly Meeting/Annual Awards - TBD